Thursday, November 02, 2006

Woman or Mechanized Female Non-Being?

I've been feeling like a humanoid lately. It has become more and more difficult to believe that I am actually capable of having a normal conversation, light and funny, with people. So I start to think about times in the not too distant past when I would laugh and make other people laugh. Now, I'm not a very warm or friendly person . . . it's true. I'm kinda prickly. But, once I get to know ya, I'm a fucking laugh a minute.

Of course, none of this is entirely true. I'm neither that prickly nor that funny.

But it is true that I am becoming a humanoid. Or a zombie that wants to eat brains. Delicious brains.

2 comments:

~~~ said...

i'm scared. don't eat my brains.

~~~ said...

Will you blog more? I am lonely and stuck at home, writing all weekend. Mike is in Reno. I need your blog.