Monday, September 25, 2006

New Week, New Plans

I've woken up early. I'm already dressed. It's time to get up to school and start reading.
I know it must seem absurd, this process of getting myself psyched about studying -- ready, set, SIT! -- but I really need it. I've reserved a carrell in the library where it's quiet and i'll be surrounded by books with information and theories. i'll also be close-ish to the gym. how convenient? work out the mind and body. i'm even worse at the latter, if you can believe it.

from the looks of this entry, i shouldn't be doing too much writing this early in the morning. i'm just proud that my eyes are open and i have a bra on already.

1 comment:

~~~ said...

I am so impressed. I wish I was there or you here so we could run/study/read magazines together.