Thursday, June 07, 2007

doing stuff amidst doing nothing

I've seen two movies: Knocked Up and Killer of Sheep. They are surprisingly similar movies. First off, they both take place in L.A. Also, they both have children in them. So, I recommend doing a double feature to get the full effect, to get wowed by how alike they are. Sometimes I get the two confused. Like, remember that time Seth Rogen was feeling dead inside, perhaps reflecting the post-apocalyptic landscape of 1970s Watts? Oh wait, damn, wrong movie.

Besides that, not much else. Spending a lot of money on really useful things, like makeup. I also got some shoes in Sacramento (Nord's rack, critika). I'm all set. No more spending, please.

1 comment:

~~~ said...

i just spent 50 bucks on the ugliest running shoes in the world. now I want to buy a pair of cute exercise shoes. can you help me justify?