Thursday, June 21, 2007

Williamsburg Weekend

Marisa and Jacob are officially married, and we all had a blast watching it happen. I don't have pictures of the actual event. But I have a shitload of pre-wedding instant-memories.

I'm sneaking up on Erin here. We're at a cute little Italian joint in Williamsburg -- Aurora -- where all the waitstaff have accents which may or may not be from the mother land.


And then we went to this crazy old school restaurant for drinks. It overlooks the river, it had fancy chandeliers, a doorman, and a bartender that made some mean martinis.


The next morning we had brunch at Fada -- a new to me French bistro with cute brunches. I was enjoying my Croque Madame when Marisa had to rush off to meet her hair appointment a block away.


And then we all drove to Long Island - first to Marisa's mom's house to get all prettied up, and then to Leeds Park (is that right?) for the ceremony.

1 comment:

~~~ said...

welcome home.