Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tuesday again?

The local radio station is having some sort of Morrissey fest. I like it.

Since having finished yet another draft yesterday, and promptly receiving positive feedback from one of the profs (phew), I have spent today idly pretending to work. And making a delish poached fish dish, with a side of chard (thanks erin).

I also talked to my friend rebecca, with whom i don't think i have spoken in a while. Anyway, I got the scoop, which I love to get. And, although I had resigned myself to the fact that perhaps I wouldn't be able to make Sue's wedding -- with exams looming and all -- I thought, what's a weekend? Shouldn't I give myself a break a month before I really deserve it?

In other news, I went to Macy's to spend a gift card we got as a wedding present. I bought three luxurious bath towels and some liquid eyeshadow from Chanel. HAHAHA. oh damn, that makes me laugh. liquid eyeshadow from chanel. i'm awful. but i love it. it's blue and shimmery. isn't that awful? i wear it everyday.

1 comment:

~~~ said...

I love it. I didn't know Chanel eye shadows had that much soul. I met a girl at an opening here who is friends with Sue and who will be at her wedding. Weird, isn't? Big world, small world, etc.